Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things I Love - in 5 minutes or less

I'm about to head home for the day, so without further ado, here is a list of things that make me smile, giggle or otherwise brighten my day:
-my husband
-Trillian Astra's wikipedia links
-cold, cold water
-the good feeling you get when you exercise at lunch instead of spending money on a soda
-nonetheless, the aforementioned ice-cold soda
-This American Life
-cleverly avoiding listening to the public radio station's week-long plea for money by listening to NPR podcasts on my USB stick
-planning to give money to the public radio station anyways
-hammocks
-hammocks + books
-hammocks + books + lemonade
-hammocks + books + Raspberry lemonade + nearby ocean or lake for ambient noise
-Portal
-the Portal song
-the fact that we have an emulation of the Portal computer giving us directions
-my family
-my family
-my family
-my awesome friends
-kittehs
-MY kittehs
-Squirrel!
-saying "It's funny because the squirrel gets dead"
-decorating my house
-my HOUSE!

and many, many more things. For these and much more I am thankful. Thanks God! You're awesome!

No comments: