Monday, January 14, 2008

Week is here...and I'm up at an insanely early hour

Well, my job for the next week & 2 days calls for me to be there at 8AM today. Which means, since it's a first day, I'd like to be there at 7:45AM. (On a first day, I give myself a little bit of "lost" time.) Which means, since it will take about 45 minutes to get there...I have to leave at 7AM. As far as "get-up times" go...this job really stinks. Fortunately, I only have to be there at 8AM today...after that, we're back to yet another reason Canada is a sane country. The STANDARD time to get to work is 9AM. I may have to get up at 6:15 in the morning (before the sun!), but at least my temp lady apologized about it!

In other news, Scott & I purchased Settlers of Catan yesterday. It is an insanely fun game! We played a nice 2 player variant which, although it can be a little unbalanced, is still a very good game. We're looking into modifications on the variant we were playing that will make it work even better.

Well, I'd best get ready for the job. Tonight I'll post nifty pictures of the awesome cool clothes we saw on our fun trip down Queen Street yesterday!

1 comment:

Lacey Casey (it rhymes) said...

i have failed you as friend! you are now free to disown me...

if you are only now enjoying the immense fun of a game, that when first i played said, "Hannah would love this," you have been cheated. cheated i say! i feel i owe you an apology for withholding such valuable information such as the fun you could have been having with "settlers."

y'all keep having fun, and perhaps later you can teach us "the variant."